Saturday, February 13, 2010

Imagination Run Wild

As I sit down in front of my computer with intentions of doing my
homework when other thoughts cross my mind. The thought of pleasuring
myself and telling you what it feels like. As you told me long ago,
pretend that you are blind and I have to be your eyes. Painting, like
an artist to fill the blank easel in your mind.

I am sitting Indian style with a blue t-shirt and my polka dot g-string
panties on. I am not wearing a bra so you can see my erect nipples
through my shirt. As I touch them, teasing them through my shirt it
feels good, awaking the nerves that have been resting in my pelvic
region. My body telling me it is hungry for more than just nipple
caressing.

My fingertips gently run down my stomach; it tickles but excites me. My
fingers find their way under my panties, where the peach fuzz begins,
stubbly one way but so smooth the other. My mind wants to send my
fingers to find my clit, but my hand is stronger and brings my fingers
to my knee and back up the inside of my thigh continuing across my clit
- making me gasp with the pleasure - I then continue down the other
thigh and then back up. This time I pause at my clit brushing gently.
I spread my fingers; starting at the top, I follow my lips down to my
asshole. I can feel the juices starting to lubricate my pussy, and
want to plunge my fingers deep inside but I force myself to wait.

I decided to remove my panties so that I could explore my pussy easier.
I found a comfortable spot with my legs spread eagle. I bring a tit to
my mouth to suck on. My nipple is smooth and really doesn't have a
taste but is hard, and is responding to the sucking. My right hand
fingers closed lying upon the lips of my closed love hole; pressing
down and making circles; the part that feels the best is when the
pressure of my fingers reaches the end of my slit. My pussy, waiting
to be finger-fucked hard and fast.

I just couldn't wait any longer. I had to get my fingers wet and feel
the warmth. My fingers are cold when I insert them so that is a bonus
pleasure. I enter my pointer and middle finger - hurting a first until
I get inside. Wetness and warmth, smooth yet bumpy is how it feels;
pleasure as I push and pull my fingers in and out of my vagina I move
slowly at first giving myself time to adjust and enjoy this moment. My
fingers quickly covered with my own love oil. I remove my fingers and
find my clit oh yes, that I enjoy very much-wet fingers on my clit as I
pull my lips back giving my fingers more room to taunt and tease my
swollen clit. I can't take too much of this I put pressure on that
special spot. Pressure, and fast circles brings me to my first orgasm.
I couldn't hold back as clit playing is my weakness and makes me cum
quickly.

But I am not ready to be done so I swiftly readjust those two fingers
back into my even wetter and hotter pussy. None of this slow love
making bit now I want hard, bone slamming finger f******. This time I
try and add one more finger. It hurts but once my lips wrap around
that extra finger I start to enjoy it. I move my fingers in and out of
my pussy rapidly. I stuff a tit into my mouth, and find my clit again
with the other hand. It is so sensitive from the previous playing. My
moans become louder and my back is arched so that I can move my hips
meeting the thrusts of my wet fingers.

My pussy so wet that I can hear the juices as I enter and exit. I can
feel the pressure building. I drop the tit that is in my mouth, throw
my head back, push my hips as far forward as they can go, put extra
pressure on my clit, oh yes I am ready, my womanly muscles constricting
around my fingers and then relaxing, I can feel the juices coming my
quiet moans turn into continuous loud outbursts. Yesssssss, I scream as
I am reaching my plateau.

My love juice is overflowing from it's container feeling it running down
the outside as my muscles keep squeezing making sure that it is all
out; as my fingers slide out once and for all I just have to lay there
for a moment catching my breath and letting the weakness pass. The
blood rushes back to my head from my pelvic region and I hope not only
have I painted a picture but maybe even etched it into the easel of
your mind.

 

  © 2009 Free Erotic Stories, True Erotic Stories, Adult Erotic Stories

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika